*Candidate’s profile :
- Holder of a law degree LLM or equivalent;
- Registered with the Cameroon Bar Association;
- Quality education begotten from the best schools / universities and firm;
- English as first language / very good French language skills
- A minimum of 5 years in an Anglo-Saxon firm;
- Fundamental knowledge of OHADA, labour, civil, commercial, penal laws, etc…;
- Statutory and business sustaining obligations for all types of companies;
The applicant needs to be autonomous, meticulous, results oriented, organized and appreciate the essence of confidentiality.
The candidate must be highly analytical and be able to summarize, have a good team-spirit culture and be able self-motivated enough to work under pressure.
A good presentation, assiduity and representativeness needed.
Apply now! Send your CV and cover letter at email@example.com