In Africa, companies in implementation phase as well as those expressing the need to outsource some of their functions to focus on their core activities can find in our Entrepreneur Advisory a range of services providing them added-value.
CAC offers proximity assistance, provided by professionals that control the environment of your company or organization and the legal and tax reglementation associated with it.
Our lines of service are :
- accounting assistance (bookkeeping, assistance in establishing the statistical reporting and tax auditing)
- assistance in administrative and financial management,
- writing administrative, accounting and financial manuals
- assistance with payroll.
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions
- Leading South Africa B-BBEE petroleum company Masana brings on new investors to the table
- New Zambian Pipeline Links to Government Facility
- Africa Oil Completes Ethiopia Farm Out Deal with Maersk Oil
- South Africa’s Department of Energy to hold talks on deregulation of liquid fuels
- Angola: Block 15’s accumulated production reaches 2 billion barrels since 2013 - Sonangol