Our services in contractual audit include an unlimited range of audit missions, where we bring our expertise with an appropriate response to the objectives and expectations of our customers. The types of missions that we perform in contractual audit include:
- strategic and operational audits of business firms,
- audits of oil costs,
- audits of development projects,
- audits of the accounts of worldwide subsidiaries for consolidation by the parent compagny,
- audits of public contracts,
- specific physical inventories (fixed-assets inventories, stocks inventories, etc.).
Statutory auditCAC’s statutory audit offer meets with companies’new challenges imposed by globalization, technological innovations and market dynamics. This includes understanding companies’operational risk, one of the current priorities of business leaders in management. We certify companies’ financial and accounting information based on the international auditing standards as defined by IAS, as well as the legal dispositions ruling the profession of auditor in the countries where we operate. We give ourselves the mission to provide our customers with quality work that meets their aspirations, within the respect of professional ethics and regulations in effect. Our customers are subsidiaries of multinationals, global and local companies, small and medium businesses and public sector or paragovernmental agencies.
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions
- Leading South Africa B-BBEE petroleum company Masana brings on new investors to the table
- New Zambian Pipeline Links to Government Facility
- Africa Oil Completes Ethiopia Farm Out Deal with Maersk Oil
- South Africa’s Department of Energy to hold talks on deregulation of liquid fuels
- Angola: Block 15’s accumulated production reaches 2 billion barrels since 2013 - Sonangol