OverviewWith the experience of many missions carried out over the years with commercial and central banks in Central Africa, as well as in other African countries, the CAC teams have developed a strong knowledge of banking.
We are able to support effectively financial institutions in their recurring tasks (such as statutory audit) and in their specific missions as part of specific projects or issues (legal and tax advice, etc.). The multidisciplinary expertise of CAC's consultants are at banks' disposal, in audit or in advisory.
CAC is also able to support banks and companies in all the opportunities that are offered by the development of the capital market activity in Central Africa (the Douala Stock Exchange (DSX) hosts the official market securities in Cameroon, and the Stock Exchange of Central Africa (BVMAC), whose headquarters are in Libreville, hosts the official market of securities of the Central African sub-region).
- Legal audit, tax, financial, accounting and information systems of Union Bank of Cameroon, on behalf of Travis Capital Partners
- Special audit of accounting and budgetary procedures and certain transactions and transactions of the Bank of Central African States (BEAC)
- Audits of the Central Bank of Djibouti and the Central Bank of Liberia conducted at the request of the World Bank
- Auditing of Societe Generale de Banques au Cameroon (SGBC), Standard Chartered Bank Cameroon
- Required to pay Citibank Cameroon
- Accompanying Socapalm its capital increase with introduction to the Douala Stock Exchange (DSX)
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions
- Leading South Africa B-BBEE petroleum company Masana brings on new investors to the table
- New Zambian Pipeline Links to Government Facility
- Africa Oil Completes Ethiopia Farm Out Deal with Maersk Oil
- South Africa’s Department of Energy to hold talks on deregulation of liquid fuels
- Angola: Block 15’s accumulated production reaches 2 billion barrels since 2013 - Sonangol