OverviewCAC teams have acquired over the years developed a solid experience and specific expertise in the infrastructure sector (water and electricity, transport, telecommunications, logistics, heavy industries), allowing us to assist governments, major groups, financial institutions and investment funds in operations and projects most often large and complex, in central Africa as in other African countries.
Based on a multidisciplinary approach of our teams, we are able to intervene effectively both in operational and organizational audit, advisory and financial, legal and tax advice and training to assist our clients in the structuring and implementation of their projects.
In most cases, we assist our clients as part of multidisciplinary missions involving various experts.
- Operational and strategic audit of CNIC (Shipyard and Industrial Cameroon)
- Evaluation of strategic, operational and financial International Business Corporation (Cameroon)
- Audit strategic, operational and financial CFCO (Railway Congo-Ocean)
- Property inventories of the NIS (National Electricity Company, Congo)
- Financial audit and legal assistance in connection with the restructuring of the Company Chadian Water and Electricity (STEE)
- Operational audit of the National Electricity Company of Congo (SNEL - Congo DRC)
- Auditing of Orange Cameroon, AES Sonel, Geodis Wilson, Chad Cameroon Logistics (Geodis Group)
- Tax audit of MTN Cameroon
- Senegal: Additional 120 MW to be added to national grid by 2018, via solar
- Benin set to issue FCFA40bn fungible treasury bonds
- $300 mln fund created to support Africa’s energy sector
- Burkinabe Seydou Bouda appointed as executive director for 23 African nations at World Bank
- CAC International recherche des Auditeurs Juniors
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions