OverviewCAC teams have acquired over the years developed a solid experience and specific expertise in the infrastructure sector (water and electricity, transport, telecommunications, logistics, heavy industries), allowing us to assist governments, major groups, financial institutions and investment funds in operations and projects most often large and complex, in central Africa as in other African countries.
Based on a multidisciplinary approach of our teams, we are able to intervene effectively both in operational and organizational audit, advisory and financial, legal and tax advice and training to assist our clients in the structuring and implementation of their projects.
In most cases, we assist our clients as part of multidisciplinary missions involving various experts.
- Operational and strategic audit of CNIC (Shipyard and Industrial Cameroon)
- Evaluation of strategic, operational and financial International Business Corporation (Cameroon)
- Audit strategic, operational and financial CFCO (Railway Congo-Ocean)
- Property inventories of the NIS (National Electricity Company, Congo)
- Financial audit and legal assistance in connection with the restructuring of the Company Chadian Water and Electricity (STEE)
- Operational audit of the National Electricity Company of Congo (SNEL - Congo DRC)
- Auditing of Orange Cameroon, AES Sonel, Geodis Wilson, Chad Cameroon Logistics (Geodis Group)
- Tax audit of MTN Cameroon
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions
- Leading South Africa B-BBEE petroleum company Masana brings on new investors to the table
- New Zambian Pipeline Links to Government Facility
- Africa Oil Completes Ethiopia Farm Out Deal with Maersk Oil
- South Africa’s Department of Energy to hold talks on deregulation of liquid fuels
- Angola: Block 15’s accumulated production reaches 2 billion barrels since 2013 - Sonangol