From our offices located in the Gulf of Guinea, in Douala and Brazzaville, we welcome and support our customers in all of their projects on the African continent.
We operate in many countries, mainly in Central Africa, sometimes in collaboration with local pratices.
We also advise clients on subjects located outside of Central Africa, in accordance with our sector expertise. Thus, our expertise in the oil and gas, mining and in the banking and financial sector has led governments, financial institutions and leading companies to seek the services of CAC in Niger, Madagascar, Senegal, Djibouti and Liberia in particular.
For more details on our main countries of operation, click on the links below.
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions
- Leading South Africa B-BBEE petroleum company Masana brings on new investors to the table
- New Zambian Pipeline Links to Government Facility
- Africa Oil Completes Ethiopia Farm Out Deal with Maersk Oil
- South Africa’s Department of Energy to hold talks on deregulation of liquid fuels
- Angola: Block 15’s accumulated production reaches 2 billion barrels since 2013 - Sonangol