From our offices located in the Gulf of Guinea, in Douala and Brazzaville, we welcome and support our customers in all of their projects on the African continent.
We operate in many countries, mainly in Central Africa, sometimes in collaboration with local pratices.
We also advise clients on subjects located outside of Central Africa, in accordance with our sector expertise. Thus, our expertise in the oil and gas, mining and in the banking and financial sector has led governments, financial institutions and leading companies to seek the services of CAC in Niger, Madagascar, Senegal, Djibouti and Liberia in particular.
For more details on our main countries of operation, click on the links below.
- Senegal: Additional 120 MW to be added to national grid by 2018, via solar
- Benin set to issue FCFA40bn fungible treasury bonds
- $300 mln fund created to support Africa’s energy sector
- Burkinabe Seydou Bouda appointed as executive director for 23 African nations at World Bank
- CAC International recherche des Auditeurs Juniors
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions