Welcome to CAC International website (the Website ).
This website is published by Cameroon Audit Conseil (CAC)
Corporation with a capital of 200 million FCFA
Headquarters: 1043, Rue de l’hopital, Bonanjo, BP 443 Douala, Cameroon
Commercial Register: RC/DLA/1983/B/9041
Phone: + 237 33 43 01 71
Fax: +237 33 43 01 06
Director of publication: Jérôme Minlend
Editorial: Coretta Minlend
This site is hosted by OVH, 2 Rue Kellermann BP 80157 - 59100 Roubaix, France
The website and all its contents are the property of CAC. They are protected under the intellectual property legislation, particularly under copyrights, designs and trademarks. Any reproduction and / or distribution by any means in whole or part, of any information or materials on the website is prohibited without permission.
CAC is committed to offering its visitors the most accurate information possible.However, the information contained in the website are intended to provide users general indications regarding the issues involved. They cannot be regarded as constituting any advice. Website users are strongly encouraged to contact the professionals of CAC before taking any decisions with the information collected on the site. CAC accepts no responsibility in the positions and interpretations of website users of any kind.
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions
- Leading South Africa B-BBEE petroleum company Masana brings on new investors to the table
- New Zambian Pipeline Links to Government Facility
- Africa Oil Completes Ethiopia Farm Out Deal with Maersk Oil
- South Africa’s Department of Energy to hold talks on deregulation of liquid fuels
- Angola: Block 15’s accumulated production reaches 2 billion barrels since 2013 - Sonangol