At CAC International, we promote a culture of respect towards our customers, our employees and all of our stakeholders.
The sustainability of our company is largely due to the rigor and professionalism that we demonstrate in our profession. In particular, we expect of our employees independence and integrity in all circumstances.
We only accept assignments that we have the skills and qualifications to carry out, and we are committed to providing quality services to our customers. We bring added value by offering them in the best time relevant to their needs.
The strength of our employees, resulting from their intrinsic qualities and the training they receive within our firm, make them creative and innovative managers. That is what makes our service offer to our clients unique.
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions
- Leading South Africa B-BBEE petroleum company Masana brings on new investors to the table
- New Zambian Pipeline Links to Government Facility
- Africa Oil Completes Ethiopia Farm Out Deal with Maersk Oil
- South Africa’s Department of Energy to hold talks on deregulation of liquid fuels
- Angola: Block 15’s accumulated production reaches 2 billion barrels since 2013 - Sonangol