CAC's Oil, Gas & Mining team has developed a solid expertise in this sector based on a thorough knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to oil and mining activities in our countries of operation and a suitable perception of operational issues specific to the conduct of oil and mining activities in Africa.These assets are of real value for our customers.
We act on behalf of public customers (governments, public organizations) by providing them with specialist advice particularly in their plans to reform the legal and tax environments applicable to oil and mining sectors in order to make them more attractive to private investors, while ensuring a balanced distribution of the fruits of the exploitation of natural resources. We also support them in the process of contract negotiations oil and mining, including the organization oftendering procedures.
Our business also covers the support of our public and private customers(operators, contractors, financiers) as part of their business investment, divestment and financing relating to oil and mining assets.
- Support of the Ministry of Mines and Energy in developing the legal, institutional and contract in the oil sector (Niger)
- Support of the Ministry of Mines and Energy in the negotiations for the award of the license Agadem (Niger)
- Audit of oil costs ENI Congo, Total E & P Congo, Consortium Esso / Chevron / Petronas (Chad)
- Audit strategic, operational and financial Congolese Refining (CORAF)
- Organizational Consulting Group SNPC (Congo)
- Support of the state in ten reserve modeling and evaluation of oil revenue by implementing the mechanism of production sharing (Congo)
- Support of the Society of Trading and Export of petroleum products and crude oils (TRADEX) in the process of submitting an offer for the acquisition of Texaco and Texaco Cameroon Congo (marketed by the group CHEVRON BNP Paribas through its board)
- Audits strategic, operational, financial, legal and tax of various assets of the National Hydrocarbons Corporation (SNH, Cameroon)
Statutory audit of the Association of African Petroleum Producers (APPA)
- Accompanying Cameroon Alumina Limited in connection with the awarding of a mining permit in eastern Cameroon
- Accompanying Sundance Resources on the acquisition of interests in Congo Iron and Iron Cam
- Accompanying C & K Mining Inc. Cameroon on the legal structuring, tax and accounting of its mining operations
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions
- Leading South Africa B-BBEE petroleum company Masana brings on new investors to the table
- New Zambian Pipeline Links to Government Facility
- Africa Oil Completes Ethiopia Farm Out Deal with Maersk Oil
- South Africa’s Department of Energy to hold talks on deregulation of liquid fuels
- Angola: Block 15’s accumulated production reaches 2 billion barrels since 2013 - Sonangol