In Africa, companies in implementation phase as well as those expressing the need to outsource some of their functions to focus on their core activities can find in our Entrepreneur Advisory a range of services providing them added-value.
CAC offers proximity assistance, provided by professionals that control the environment of your company or organization and the legal and tax reglementation associated with it.
Our lines of service are :
- accounting assistance (bookkeeping, assistance in establishing the statistical reporting and tax auditing)
- assistance in administrative and financial management,
- writing administrative, accounting and financial manuals
- assistance with payroll.
- Senegal: Additional 120 MW to be added to national grid by 2018, via solar
- Benin set to issue FCFA40bn fungible treasury bonds
- $300 mln fund created to support Africa’s energy sector
- Burkinabe Seydou Bouda appointed as executive director for 23 African nations at World Bank
- CAC International recherche des Auditeurs Juniors
- Solo Oil decides not to exercise immediate option over further Kiliwani North interest
- KONGSBERG and Schneider Electric join forces to develop new energy solutions