A benchmark firm
Within Africa’s growing and fast-paced environment, CAC was built by strong-willed men and women who gathered their competences together to create a lead global audit and advisory firm. In service of the public and private sector, as well as local and international economic actors, CAC ensures the achievement of their investments and operations in Africa.
At CAC, we have always believed that Africa has the means to develop as a continent by capitalizing on its own resources. Through its human and natural wealth, Africa is heading towards development. In recent years, with the improvement of both macro-economic context and business climate, Africa has been experiencing a growing number of major investment transactions on which our intervention is very often solicited.
A major asset in African development
CAC is one of the largest firms that practices audit and advisory services in sub-Saharan Africa. The existence and positioning of our company is the expression of the strong will of men and women that were determined to be a part of Africa as a movement, a multidisciplinary firm of reference that can accompany businesses and institutions operating in Africa in their expansion, by providing innovative solutions in accordance to their needs.
CAC serves all economic actors on the African continent which we bring our expertise, experience and know-how internationally recognized.
- multidisciplinary teams of consultants, mastering the problems of companies following a sectoral approach and mastering the institutional, legal and fiscal African
- working methodologies of international standards, adapted to the specificities and the major challenges of our continent.
These strengths, coupled with our means of action, we can provide real-time effective responses to your expectations.
A pan-African vision
From our offices in the Gulf of Guinea and Brazzaville to Douala, we welcome and support our customers in their projects on the African continent.
We operate in many countries, mainly in Central Africa, possibly in collaboration with local firms
We also advise our clients on records located outside of Central Africa, according to our sector expertise. Thus, our expertise in the oil and gas, mining, and banking and finance has led governments, financial institutions and leading companies to seek the services of CAC in Niger, Madagascar, Senegal, Djibouti and Liberia in particular.
For more details on our main countries of operation, click here.
The story of a passion for Africa
Our firm was established in 1982 in Cameroon, Douala, Cameroon under the name Audit Council. In 1983, the firm has built an international network of Ernst & Young was a member until 2005.
CAC has experienced over the years a remarkable growth. Since 2005, we strengthened the deployment of our audit and consulting in Africa beyond the borders of Cameroon, including the opening of our second office in 2007 in Brazzaville, capital of the Republic of Congo.
The expertise of our firm in oil, gas, mining, water and electricity has not only further the activities of CAC in Cameroon, Congo, but also in Chad, Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea and beyond the sub-region of Central Africa, Niger in particular.
Our firm, today some sixty strong professional and rich experience, is proud to support you in your challenges on the African continent.
- Un professionnel chevronné à la tête du Département Audit de CAC International
- Cameroun - BOWLEVEN fixe à février le forage du premier puits Zingana sur Bomono
- Hydrochina développera le projet de barrage de Song Dong, au Cameroun, d’une capacité de 270 MW
- Cameroun - Le Trésor public camerounais repart sur le marché des titres de la BEAC ce 21 janvier, pour mobiliser 10 milliards de FCFA
- Cameroun- Eneo devrait bientôt faire tourner au gaz, deux de ses centrales thermiques de Douala
- Cameroun - Le consortium camerouno-coréen LIPID opte pour un terminal flottant au port en eau profonde de Limbé
- INVESTISSEMENT- Cameroun - CIMAF, filiale camerounaise du groupe marocain Addoha, ouvre son capital par compensation de créances